Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This'n'That

This is a bit all over the place;-)


My Sew Liberated patterns arrived in the mail yesterday. Really fast service! I loved her Reading Pillow pattern so am looking forward to finding some precious sewing time and making these too! Meg's blog is very inspirational with its Montessori emphasis, and seeing the life she is creating for her family.


Had me a bit of S.E.X (Stash Enhancement eXpedition) with some Noro Kureyon. Actually, it wasn't an expedition as this arrived in my mailbox this morning. Too, too easy.

I'd been eyeing up the recipe book Apples for Jam for a while and knew it was meant to be when Whitcoulls had it on sale a few weeks ago. I bought it purely for looks but the recipes are actually things my family will make and eat. It has become the designated recipe book for Sunday night dinners that Hubby & M8 make together.

Our resident fantail continues to delight us all with his aerobatic antics right outside our windows.
We get up early to head away to my hometown for the weekend. The girls are bursting with excitement as we are going to the local production of The Sound of Music. The house is alive with the sound of The Lonely Goatherd and Do-Re-Mi.
I'm just deciding what knitting project to pack and desperately hoping my parent's new puppy isn't attracted to wool. So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu. Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu.