Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bellinis

Husband and I had a mini-date (accompanied by youngest red-head) at La Bella Italia yesterday while the daughters were Girl's Brigading it up.

Instead of my usual flat white, I decided the weather called for a bellini...prosecco with peach flavour (schnapps perhaps?). Will this be my drink of choice this summer? Or Pimms and lemonade? Or good old margueritas?

While I give this much serious consideration, I'll also plan how I can, one day, meet the ever-sparkly and jubbly Kate for Pernod aperitifs and chilled Beaujolais. She has awarded me with this:


I am all over the gorgeous pink floral label! Thanks babe! I really hope this is me...

"...for those bloggers who are nice people and good blog friends - those who bring good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world."

I'd love to award this to two different real life friends, who inspire me in different ways:

Claire: for stimulating me to think a little more deeply than I'm naturally inclined to atm.

Nikki: for providing gentle challenges to be intentional in my life.