Thursday, February 28, 2008

Still Knitting

Truth be told, I've been in a bit of a knitting funk since going on our camping holiday.

I finished these before going:
Placket Neck Sweater from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts
(I also did a matching cotton baby hat)

Smockie based on Second Little Sublime Handknits pattern


Matching Basket Hat from 101 Designer One Skein Wonders

Baby Hat from One Skein, Baby Booties from Last-Minute Knitted Gifts

Since our holiday I've only managed to finish off the baby hat, knit a couple of dishcloths, stare blankly at M8's half finished second sock and daydream about the things I'd like to knit for myself. I'm hoping a bit of wet weather and a cooler temperature this weekend will get the knitting juices flowing again. I really need my preggie friends to start popping out little girls now.