Monday, July 21, 2008

Sharing the Love

I have been the recipient of more than my fair share of love, encouragement, inspiration and thoughtful goodies through the post from the blogging/online community. Now, it's my turn to share the love!

Please, delurk and leave me a comment. I'd love to hear about your favourite knitting and crafting books or other books that have given you a bit of a lift. I, for one, need that in the middle of our NZ winter.

One of my fellow home-learners will draw a name at random and I'll post to you:

* A denim cafe apron from Lotta Jansdotter's Simple Sewing. I used the apple pocket from Amy Karol's Bend-the-Rules Sewing. (Once I finished this I really did not want to give it to you. But I'm determined to spread some winter joy.)

* A copy of the latest Winter issue of World Sweet World. I love this new local craft mag!

Looking forward to hearing from you all;-)