Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hats



I'm in denial about the fact that Winter will eventually arrive. This Indian summer we're enjoying is superb. I'm going to crash hard when the weather gets cold and miserable.
I'm easing myself into it by knitting a couple of winter hats from 101 Designer One Skein Wonders. For once, I even have the exact yarn required in my stash!
I'm doing the New Directions Hat in Noro Kureyon. The colours are not really "me" but they are so stunning I am loving it! Later today I'll cast on the Lavender Lace Beanie in Naturally Sensation - the same yarn as my Cable Footies.
Two simple projects to take away on my long weekend sans enfants;-)
Like my new stitch markers? Thanks, Christine, for letting me have the Coffee Break ones - so glad we didn't have to have a fight to the death in the new Knit World Studio...not a good look! I've got a bad urge to break out the Shrinky Dinks and do myself another set.