Sunday, August 5, 2007

A bit'o'knittin'

My lurking Work In Progress...a half crocheted market bag in a hemp 8ply. I really want the bag but I'm finding the repeat rounds a little tedious. Next time I'll knit one as I find that so much faster (if only I could remember where I saw a pattern for a knitted one recently!).

My poor Cable Footie (in Naturally Sensation) from One Skein is suffering Second Sock Syndrome! I can see the wisdom in knitting both socks at once on circulars. I will have to make myself cast on the partner tonight while watching The Corporation.

Yeah, not great photos but the sun was shining on my bed so I quickly took advantage. Here is a wee bit of knitting I did for a friend in The Wool Company "Gems" 8ply. I did a Little Turtle Knits Soaker, Picky Pants and the rolled brim hat from Alterknits.